The Knauf Group
Knauf is a family company founded in 1932 by the brothers Karl and Dr. Alfons N. Knauf. Today their sons, managing partners Baldwin and Nikolaus Knauf, steer the success of the corporation's numerous enterprises in close coordination with the other family members.
A multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, Knauf remains a typical family company despite its size. With a clear vision, direct decision-making paths, a culture of innovation and a wealth of ideas contributed by all Knauf employees, Knauf is a progressive company.
From its beginnings in gypsum processing in Germany, Knauf has expanded and diversified to become a corporation with worldwide activities, delivering products and services in the following fields:
- Gypsum products including plasterboard, plaster, screeds, and vertically integrated businesses such as paper and gypsum quarries;
- Insulation including glass mineral wool, rock mineral wool, extruded polystyrene expanded polystyrene, polyurethane and wood wool cement;
- Other building products such as ceiling tiles, rolled metal sections and specialist wall render systems.
For further information on the Knauf Group worldwide visit www.knauf.com.
As part of the Knauf Group, Knauf Insulation represents one of the most respected and progressive names in insulation worldwide. With manufacturing operations in Europe, Russia, UK in addition to the USA, annual sales revenue is in excess of $1.5 billion.
The company is the fastest growing insulation manufacturer in the world with a wide range of insulation products to meet the growing demand for energy efficiency and acoustic performance in new and existing homes, commercial buildings and industrial applications. Products include glass mineral wool, rock mineral wool, expanded polystyrene and extruded polystyrene.
Knauf Insulation is committed to sustainable development and conservation of the environment manufacturing its products from recycled materials.
In North America
Knauf Insulation manufactures thermal and acoustical glass mineral wool insulations for residential, commercial, industrial, marine, original equipment manufacturer and metal building applications.
- Christopher Griffin - CEO, North America
- Joe Rogers - Senior Vice President, Finance, CFO
- Barbara-Maria Loth - COO, North America
- Jeff Brisley - Senior Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
- Joey Viselli - Vice President, Sales - Retail
- Fabio Staffolani - Vice President, Sales – Commercial & Industrial and OEM
- Kevin McHugh - Vice President, Technical Services
- Iain James - Vice President, Manufacturing
- Building Insulation: Batts, rolls, blow-in insulation and specialty products
- Air Handling: Duct board, duct liner, duct wrap and rigid plenum liner
- Industrial/Commercial: Fiber glass pipe insulation, elevated temperature products, insulation board, duct wrap, pipe and tank insulation
- Metal Building: Blanket insulation
- OEM Products: Blanket insulation, equipment liner, insulation board, acoustical insulations and uncured blanket
Knauf Insulation products are sold in the U.S., Canada and Mexico and are exported to nations in Central America, South America, Africa and the Middle East. Products are distributed in the U.S. and Canada through independent insulation distributors and retail building material outlets.